Choose from the below for ways to get in touch with the team.
· If you have any questions for the team, or would like more information please email us at email@example.com
· Media enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you’re a business looking to be involved in some of the exciting opportunities the WCAA will bring, you can fill out an expression of interest form.
· The Western City & Aerotropolis Authority is always on the lookout for experts to join the team. It’s a productive, innovate and challenging environment, with a collaborative and high-performing team. Keep an eye on the Jobs NSW site for job openings, or email us at email@example.com
· From time to time, we will have information available at community information sessions, or we will host information forums for stakeholders across business, government and the community. Keep an eye on our news page for more information
If you have any difficulties accessing or downloading any information on this website, please send us an email.
For an interpreter, phone the Australian Government’s translating and interpreting service on 131 450 (within Australia) or +613 9268 8332 (outside Australia).